Sunday, March 24, 2013

DCHS: Caleb Moss

This past week was a productive week for my group and I. Chantelle and Corey hit the ground running on Monday. Chantelle bega working on her audio piece about graduation and what feelings come along with it. Corey started to work on his audio piece about what annoys him. I had the both of them listen to their work repeatedly and log the times where they wanted to either edit/delete/fade etc.

Wednesday, the two of them were both more comfortable working with GarageBand. Although they were more comfortable it was a little difficult to get them more enthused about continuing to work. I learned that the students (just like myself) get tired of listening to the same thing over and over again. Instead of being overly persistent and almost "forcibly" trying to get them to work, I gradually got them to begin working.

No comments:

Post a Comment