Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kerrytown Co-ops: Under the Purple Pines



I had a tough time narrowing down the most interesting/ most explanatory comments for each co-ops description, but this is what I've got so far.

I would wish that I had the time to fit in some ending clips that show how much each co-op really values living and working together, but I just can't seem to be able to fit that in under the time limit.

 Do you think this piece needs some introductory narration?  Are you confused about the subject?
Are you getting a good sense of the general mood of these houses/ do you find them interesting?


1 comment:

  1. I think if one person briefly gave the introduction to the "co-op life". I think hat they are interesting - simply because it's multiple people and it's always good to have different perspectives on the same topic.

    ReplyDelete