This was very difficult for me because I had to get more information from cousin. Not only did this require me going home but for her to also open up and be willing to interview again. I called my cousin this past Wednesday to see if she'd be willing to interview again and unfortunately she wasn't up to it (I believe it was due to the topic in which she as being interviewed).
So instead of returning home with an interview that was bound to happen I decided to edit the previously recorded interview.
Any suggestions on what to do next?