Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bedtime Books

Hey guys,

So I just got back from Grand Rapids and I wanted to post something just so you guys could hear what direction I'm going in but I want it to be noted that this is by no means finished. I have an older sister and yesterday it was my twin nieces 2nd birthday. I had decided to record her tucking them in at night, after getting her permission of course, because I think bedtime rituals are a big part of childhood and a big part of people's memories in that way. I also interviewed her about her process and now have a variety of tape recorded. However, here you will just hear her reading them a book and them interacting with her. I just got back though and haven't had time to work with the rest of the recorded material yet. So consider this a taste of a potential project that I am working on. Let me know what you think.

 Hannah

 Also. What is it with me and cows?

No comments:

Post a Comment